• Extra large LCD readout with 0.001 mm resolution.
• With SPC data output.
• Lightweight design allows measurements to be taken with the micrometer held in one hand.
• Two measuring models - Absolute and Incremental for efficient measurement.
• Functions available: Origin setting, Inch/mm selection (Inch/Metric model only), Zero-setting, Data hold, Error alarm, Data output.
• Two types of constant-force devices are available: Ratchet Stop and Ratchet Thimble.
• Carbide-tipped measuring faces.
• Single SR44 battery operation with approx. 1.2 years battery life under normal working conditions. (models up to 300 (12"))
• Two SR44 battery operation with approx. 1.8 years battery life under normal working conditions. (models over 30Omm (12"))
• One-Touch preset type: models up to 100mm (4")
• All-Digit preset type: models over 100mm (4")
• Provided with a standard to set the origin except for 25mm (1") model.
For One-Touch preset type
• Origin setting function (Absolute mode): The origin point value can be displayed with a touch of the ORIGIN button.
• Zero setting function (Incremental mode): The display can be set to zero at any spindle position with a touch of the ZERO/ABS button. Another touching the button allows the display returning to a value from the origin (in Absolute mode).
For All-digit preset type
• The origin setting function (Absolute mode): The origin point value can be set by presetting each of the digits.
• Zero setting function (Incremental mode)